Friday, July 3, 2009

Cleaning up the mess


This is bullet and lemmy, they are so sweet and loving, really really big lap dogs. I have no clue what to do with them, no one in our family can take them as they are really big and not sure how they would be around young children. But sweet and loving is an understatement. Unless you are a rabbit, squirrel or other four legged creature.
Gosh what things we have to do to fix all of this mess that was put into our lives. Selling a house, cleaning it out, finding homes for the dogs, selling cars. Yes I am angry this should not be what I have to do. I don't want this mess, no one asked me if I wanted this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking and praying for you. Only do what you have to for now. Perhaps there are people who may want to help you. I wish I could be there to help.

Becky R said...

this all really stinks!!!

GAmomdb said...

Hey
Yes, It STINKS!! Do you sometimes just get so mad, that you wish that you could yell at him for the mess? Do it!! Yelling can be good. Venting and getting out things!! Keep you close to my heart and understand some of what you are going through. Every experience is different, every loss is different, but there are some things that are the same, even if you want to feel that no one could have experieced your loss. That is true. No other person on this planet has had your experience. Just want you to know that I am here if you need me.

Love, peace and prayers
Donna