Monday, September 14, 2009

I had to include this photo, just as Scott began to take the photo I gave my mom a rasberry. See how proud I was I am the baby of the family can you tell?
My two sisters and I and my mom, we were having lunch for all our birthday's. My moms bd is Sept 6th, mine is the 5th, and my one sister in the black shirt, (barbara) is the 12th. But wait, Samantha's is the 6th, my niece in NC is the 6th, Erics is the 9th, my husbands gf is the 8th, Scotts brothers is the 12th. My niece in NC is the 15th.

Scott came with us, I never know how I am going to feel so I bring him with me most places.
this past weekend we had a surprise BD party for my sister Barbara, it was nice to see her smiling, she really was surprised up until the last minute or two. We have four milestones this year, Samantha is 20, Becky is turning 30 in Oct, Barbara turned 60 and my mom turned 85..
wow they are all getting older, not me I am still in my 30's. ha ha

3 comments:

Becky R said...

you wrote my husbands gf, I thought that was girl friend. I didn't know Scott was dating. lol. (I get it now grandfather.)

Happy birthday to us all. I want a big party with lots of presents. I want a new pillow, sushi kit, sonicacrae toothbrush, homedepot money, oh wait this post is not about me is it.

Yes I love birthdays. And I love you!

-Becky

Becky R said...

I am a brat

ScottCC said...

It was nice to see you all together having fun and enjoying each others company.
Scott