Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rainy weekend in NJ



Great weekend to do things around house, get paper under control, bake or organize closets.
Also a great weekend to watch movies and snuggle under warm blankets eat junk food and then suffer the consequences from eating the junk food> LOL
I did watch The proposal on Friday, it was good. I liked that it had no vulgar language, no blood, no sex, (a brief nude shot but nothing major) Today we are suppose to watch a movie that Scott picked out, I forget the name but I am sure it has to do with war, blood and violence. Not my cup of tea. I like funny, comedy romance. I guess thats normal girls like girlee movies, guys like the tough, western macho stuff.
I did a Nielsen survey the other day, after answering about 40 questions, it gave a list of hobbies. Asking what hobbies or personal interests you had. I realized I did not have any hobbies, so I was wondering, Do you have a hobby or interest that you like to do? I realized I don't do much outside of working, taking care of family, and taking care of family. Oh did I say that twice. Maybe that is my hobby, lol.
Have a pleasant day

1 comment:

Becky R said...

I like to take pictures, read, make notecards, NAP, blog, hike in woods, and bike ride (sure wish I had a working bike for that one.)