Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Purpose of these blogs

Not really sure why I am writing a blog, I don't even have time to write emails. so for the past few days I was thinking what is the purpose of my blog, what message do I want it to portray. Do I want humor, self image messaging , words to the wise. Well I guess you will have to stay tuned to find out.
This very day I went to paint, why you ask? well my lovely daughter is moving in two weeks and she feels the walls need to be pristine and perfect. I understand she wants her deposit back. If the apartment management company doesn't give it back Iwill have to create lots of havoc for them. Any ideas???
Anyways the painting was minimal, as she already painted once, really all I did was touch up. But can you believe its 100+ outside and she doesn't even have air conditioning. yikes
I have an interview later today, but I am not ready to go back to work yet, maybe in September

hope your day is pleasant

No comments: