Monday, August 13, 2007

This past weekend in review

The best part of this weekend, watching the meteor shower with my grandson and my husbands niece, sitting in the darkest field we could find, bats swarming over our heads and just watching the sky. How awesome, I didn't exactly know what I was looking for as I have never seen a shooting star, but when I saw the flash of light go across the sky I was like a little kid. I actually screamed look look there goes one.
I also had my mom and sister over for dinner, although this tends to stress me out I still like having company and sharing my cooking with others, its fun having family and friends over.
Well have a great day

1 comment:

Becky R said...

don't forget your darling daughter came to dinner, too (I will overlook my lack of invitation since it was all so yummy.)