Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wish all a great Holiday

Well Christmas is almost here, how is everyone's shopping going? I notice my gift from you hasn't arrived yet. Thats okay, I understand its hard wrapping a new car up.
Notice my happy grandchildren, they had a visit from Santa today. I didn't arrange it my older grandsons grandparents did. Look at their faces, getting a phone call from a four year old who can barely speak and is so excited is such a delight. He literally could not get one clear word out. I knew what he was talking about as I was privy to the whole visit.
I ended up quiting my second job, coming in at 12 am is not my cup of tea. Getting up to go to my regular job was getting way too hard. I will wait until after the Holidays and find something more suitable for the 2nd job.
Yesterday I made fudge, now I don't know about anyone else, but fudge is overrated, its way to sweet and well its way to sweet. Not something I will do again. Pass me chocolate covered something and I can be just as happy.
Well have a happy? Happy what you ask well whatever happy is, happy does.......

1 comment:

Becky R said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!
I love you! I like one piece of fudge, after that it's too much. Did you use the 50 lbs. of chocolate? LOL!