Friday, May 2, 2008

Passing Class

or should I say gas,, ha ha
for the past two weeks from 8;30 am to 4 pm I attended a Real Estate Class, after which I would head off to work, then go home and study or pass out whichever seemed the most important
Today which is Friday, I finished my class and I passed. Geez lots of passing,
my head is spinning as it was a tough two weeks and your brain can only absorb so much before it starts leaking out of the sides.
when I finished my test, the instructor who grades them immediately so he can either pass and give your certificate or he fails you. Well at first he failed me, but gave me the test to read and the answers so I could take again. So I reread it, studied for about five minutes and re took just the portion he told me I failed. (the exam is broken down in different parts) When he graded it the second time, he said I just barely passed that portion. He then was nice and said take the questions that you got wrong to study for the state exam. So I sit there looking over what was wrong, and opened my book we used only to see that one of the questions marked wrong was actually right, so I asked if he would look at what I was looking at. I was right, but then he noticed four other questions he marked wrong were also right.. what the ....?
so on one portion of the test I got a 84 the other a 75.. 70 was passing for all
Now I have to take the state exam in the next few weeks. I will continue studying until I am sure I will get a passing grade, then I will make an appointment to take it.
So here i sit at work, yes I am at work. You would think my husband will take me out for dinner to celebrate but he is going hunting. Anyone want to go out to eat?
I bet I will be sleepping at a very early time this evening.

God is so good,

1 comment:

Becky R said...

what kind of teacher was that, one with a cracker jack teaching license? that is funnier than a chipmunk eating playdough.

Congrats on passing. I love you! -B