Thursday, October 22, 2009

When you get handed lemons

add vodka, stir and drink-oh yes that I like.

God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but at some point does he think He is funny, can you just picture him standing above, dropping load ofter load, watching you fall deeper and deeper into the mud. All the angels and saints drinking their coffee having their morning laugh... It must be like reality tv to them. I do hope they are getting great reception!

Now if anyone is wondering what the f--- I am talking about, my darling 20 year old has informed me yesterday while crying hysterically that she is having a baby. Oh yes, I am very excited to be having a new grandchild. But not excited about the circumstances. When oh when do our children learn from our bad choices. Well I am going to find me some lemons and maybe some vodka

1 comment:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I like the 20 year old! Not sure why she's crying BUT it should be a blessing... some of us down here have been trying with no luck. We are wishing we could get handed some lemons lol