Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday and basketball


Jason playing hard at basketball

Joshua not happy about playing basketball until Grandma bribed him with $5.00 if he got a basket

(From l-r
Samantha, Becky, myself, Jason, Kevin and Joshua)>
Saturday I went to two basketball games, the first at 9 am, my youngest grandson, Joshua was playing, he did not want to play until I bribed him, what else are grandmas for? He played hard after that and of course his Uncle Kevin gave him some great pointers. After that game we went for breakfast, Kevin (my son) spilled his drink all over, we thought it was funny, Jason my older grandson did not think it was funny as the drink landed on him. After breakfast we went back to watch Jason play basketball, he is fast and agressive. It was a nice way to start the day with my kids and grandsons

2 comments:

Becky R said...

nice day

Becky R said...

today was great too. I really apprecaite all the special things you do. You rock! But we so need a girl who will eat all this crafty stuff up-lol