Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines day

For Valentines day I invited my children over to make pizza and then have some fondue, We made our little pizzas, picked our own toppings and ate them. After the pizza we made valentines day cards. I had each person pick a name of who was there. We had to make our card for that person. We had to design the card with that person in mind. Then we had to guess who the card was for. I have to say all of us were very creative. After we dipped our fruit, marshmellows, cookies and other items into the chocolate,, yummy...It was fun and a great way to spend with family.

5 comments:

Becky R said...

it all meant so much to me. thanks!

Sisters of the Blog said...

How sweet!

I played hockey on Valentine's Day. DH had surprised me by leaving a few small packages wrapped in my armoire and a few cards. He did that before he left on Tuesday, and i found the items Wednesday. I told him i'd wait until Valentine's Day to open them.

One of the kitties left me a vole in the dining room, so clearly did her part to let me know i'm loved!

megan

Jeannette said...

Megan did you mean Mole?

Sisters of the Blog said...

no, i meant vole, which is like a mole. But seriously, i didn't examine it so closely to see which one. great. Now i'll have to search the internet for pictures so i can be sure of what my gift was.

megan

Sisters of the Blog said...

Okay, Jeannette, i did do a google search, and it seems that the rodent Phoebe caught and brought up to the DR is/was a shrew!

Looks very much like a mole or vole.

megan