Monday, April 12, 2010

Crappy, cranky and nasty

Yup thats how I am today, not sure why, perhaps the amount of clutter that is rapidly building around my home is why I am getting in this mood. Perhaps not having helping hands to figure out what to do with the stuff is also part of my crappy, cranky, nasty mood.
I took the day off today to get some things fixed, organized and sorted. I have so far managed to find a few places to put things so they have a home. What is so wrong with having a home that has a place for everything.
If one more thing comes into this house without people getting rid of the old things I swear I am going to get a dumpster and throw everything out. Does anyone have the phone number for Neci at Clean House?

2 comments:

Becky R said...

yikes!!! I so get it. You are superwoman!
You throw one great shower too!

Tina said...

I don't know the # but when you find it, I need it. Part of my issue with this very thing is the extra people in my house. I can't even begin to count the times I have said, put that back where you got it from. Did you find this here? Shut off the lights please (adults and children..ggrrr..Jer and I are tired of the power bill being high, oh yah, that would be the lights THEY left on all day while we were gone!)

I so feel a vent coming on! Honestly, if I had Clean House here, I can just hear the evil laugh I would have when Neci chews them out about why don't they pick up after themselves...of course I am perfect...needing some psycho help in the area of perfection!!!

Honestly, it does make you feel cranky and have a crappy mood, and don't you just want to look at everyone and say, Ummm if you would be part of the solution I wouldn't be such a crab. Can you tell this must have hit a raw nerve with me.

Mantra: Everything has a place and every place has a thing..NOW put things back!! I bet my family is just counting the days before they don't have to live with me anymore..I know I am!! Not me with me..me with them LOL!