Monday, April 26, 2010

Wow busy week ahead

This week will be hectic for me, my co-worker was put into the hospital on Thursday and it looks like she will be either in the hospital or rehab for a week or so. She has MS and is diabetic, she got a stomach virus earlier in week and somehow this triggered a reaction to either the MS or the diabetes.
doing two jobs this week will be hard, this is the end of the month so usually she has end of month stuff to do and I always create and print the newsletter to mail and email. She will be directing me via phone on how to do some of her work. this should be interesting. I also have to come to board meeting and executive board meeting tonight to take notes. Ugh
My only concern is if Samantha goes into labor. If she does she will have to have the baby at my work.
Keep me strong Lord, I will need strength

No comments: