Thursday, July 28, 2011

Encouragement towards others

Encourage one another daily as long as it is called today, so that none of you may be hardened by sins deceitfulness
Hebrews 3:13
Encouragement has never filled a flat tire, encouragement has never made a car payment, nor fixed a broken washing machine. But encouragement from another gives us the strength to do what we feel we cannot do, hold on when we feel we cannot hold on, and try what we might not dare to try. Encouragement doesn't sound like much, but it's everything to someone who may need it.

What can you do today, just Today to encourage another?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Simply perfect! Thanks for the reminder!

Becky R said...

you encourage me. I love you