Sunday, August 19, 2007

the week in review

wow has it been a week since my last post. Guess I am either busy or I just don't have much to talk about.
Since my last post, I went on a great interview, but seems I am left sitting on the fence until a decision is made. I mean whats to think about I am great, ha ha I figure if the job was meant to be it was meant to be.
Spent time with my grandsons this week again. They can be fun but wow do they knock me out. They are so energetic and boy can Joshua talk and talk and talk, You get the picture?
Moving day finally came, IF you move all the stuff in the house and still have stuff outside at what point do you realize it ain't all gonna fit. Gosh its hard to move an elephant into a closet-I hope though with a little imagination this little house will work and be the best thing ever! The yard is big though good luck with the lawn. LOL

my teenager came home this past week, yeah! I spent two days straight cleaning and washing laundry, in less than an hour the laundry was all over the floor I washed 8 loads of laundry 8 loads, what on earth does anyone need eight loads of laundry. And that isn't counting the two suitcases filled that was used for the trip. good golly

1 comment:

Tina said...

Jeannette..hey..this is your fellow..laugh at the money counting thing.
You are sounding like one busy person. Is the move completely over now?? How did things fit.

I truly "get" the energetic grandkids..mine wear me out at times.

Hope you aren't working like a mad woman today..Labor Day..get some relaxation and fun out of the day..

T